Monday, July 30, 2012

Somebody find me the Queen CD........

As the Adult League District Championships wrapped up on Sunday, I found myself thinking I should be listening to Queen's "We are the Champions." That's right, my men's 4.0 team, Team PuraVida! pulled out a district championship by finishing 2 individual wins ahead of the second place team this weekend. We are now Sectionals bound at the end of August. Congratulations to all the other teams that competed. There were so many great players and matches this weekend. One division even had to come down to individual sets lost to determine a winner! Also, a big thanks goes out to my IdTA co-workers and all of our volunteers for putting on such a great event and keeping everything running smoothly. Great job everybody!  I'll post some of my wife's awesome pictures when she has any time to get me some!

No comments:

Post a Comment