Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ooh Look.......A Poll!

Who doesn't love being part of a poll? I for one love to feel like my voice is being heard on relavent issues. Now I am aware we are in an election year, but let's focus on the larger issue. I of course am talking about the upcoming start of the Australian Open. I had almost convinced myself that the Djoker is healthy and would defend his 2011 title. However, now that I have seen the recent play and results of guys like Tsonga and Raonic, I am unsure. Since I am unsure, I will give all of you the chance to influence my opinion. Vote in the poll on the right side of the page for who you think will take the title!

Ps. If you haven't already, make sure you "like" the Idaho Tennis Association page on Facebook. Word on the street is that we are doing a drawing for a free league fee for the USTA Mixed League starting soon!

"I felt like an animal. I wanted to see how it tastes. It tastes good." - Novak Djokovic on why he ate a piece of the grass after winning Wimbledon. Good thing their lawns are gluten free!

2 comments:

  1. My vote is Novak - 1st. He steps up his game for big events and I expect him to do the same for the Austrailian Open if the heat doesn't get to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Nadal because he is my favorite and I don't want to lose hope in him! BUT logically I do have to say it will probably be Djokovic, which I don't mind - grass eating aside.

    ReplyDelete