Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Twilight Zone Tuesday

I have to admit, I am still chewing on Serena Williams' epic upset loss today. Not even sure what to say about that yet. I will say though that I admire her for being able to say afterward that "It's just life. Things could always be worse." That is some perspective! I'll have more to say on that match once I digest it.

In other news, IdTA had quite a good weekend at the Gatorade Open. Staff members took home the 4.0 mens and 9.0 mixed doubles titles yesterday. Way to represent!

Expect more frequent posting now that a major is being contested. I will warn you in advance to ignore the spelling errors as they will most likely be due to me being tired from being up at 3am to watch the French live.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Matt and Katie on your wins! And who are you kidding, you won't be tired, there's always the Breakfast of Champions! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts on the Djokovic v. Federer match at the French Open?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of them have looked out of sorts the last few rounds. Now that Djokovic has 2 sets in the bag, I don't think Federer will be able to come back on him.

      Delete