Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wow

Wow I have been so bad at this blogging thing lately. Definitely going to have to think of a new name for it if my current trend continues. I just read my last post and enjoyed eating crow on my comment about Murray not winning a gold medal. Job well done Big Bird (For those that don't know, Andy Murray reminds me of a giant stork with patchy facial hair)! The US Open is in full swing, with Federer getting knocked out last night. The only match-up that interests me at this point is a Djokovic - Murray final. We will see if that happens.

I went to sectionals with my 4.0 team a few weeks ago. Although I and the team did not have the best of weekends, it was still a lot of fun and I had a blast this season with all of my PuraVida! boys. We will take it to them next year!

On a light hearted note, below is one of the funniest tennis videos ever. I have decided to go out of my way to share it through every means possible because it is hilarious and completely true when it comes to league tennis!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment