Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Vegas Bound!....(sort of)

Well, Fall Mixed Districts is officially in the books. Another crazy weekend of competitive tennis. When it was all said and done, my 8.5 team fell a bit short after dominating the regular season but we still had a ton of fun this season. In 7.5, my team back-doored our way into the playoffs and then came up big when it mattered to finish as district champs! Congrats to everybody on BRSC-Gmiller7.5! Also, I want to congratulate the 6.5 (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot) and 8.5 (Baughman/Wagner) champions for their great seasons! There was so much great tennis last weekend, I had a blast playing and watching.

Good luck to those 3 teams as they head to Vegas soon to represent Idaho at the section championships. Unfortunately, I will not be making the trip as I am too poor and I have a USPTR training that same weekend. On the plus side, I will leave that training as an officially certified 10 and Under teaching pro (provided I don't bomb the exam). I am excited to gain some tools and tips that I can put to use in our 10 and Under programs here at IdTA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment